Thursday, July 21, 2005

I love the heat...

I love the heat that takes us when we fuck…
Your hands on the small of my back,
That base whorishness that accelerates into faster harder more clumsy and less deliberate kissing.
My fingers teasing your aching nipples
My fingers violating your toes
My hands…simply on you
The hard rub of the soft skin of our waists met.
The moist promise of your cunt taking me.
My inches reaching into you, stretching you, filling you, leading you on to more...
Your lost deep glazed eyes when your orgasm beckons.
The place you retreat to when you succumb
The scarlet feverish flush of your skin as you lose yourself in us, amidst your “pleases” and “fuck me’s” and “I love you’s”
I’m fucking you
I love you.

1 Comments:

Blogger Madeline Glass wrote...

this is gorgeous.

well done.

2:28 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home